1. Sync with <https://github.com/DIYgod/RSSHub|upstream repo> via GitHub action "pull".
(Manual sync via bash script if GitHub action failed.)
2. Deploy to Heroku by GitHub Webhook.
(Roll back automatically if deploy failed.)
3. Service runs as Heroku free dyno instance.
(Tested since 2020/6)
4. Service restart by Heroku add-on "Heroku Scheduler" every 10 mins via Heroku api with token.
(Sometimes I'll trigger it manually for testing or just for fun XD)
5. Monitor and keep instance alive by UptimeRobot for every 10 mins.
6. Logs send to Papertrail in free tier for debugging.